About the Dimplex BrandX
Through innovation, research and development, Dimplex North America Limited has become the number one rated electric fireplace manufacturer in the world. Credited as the first company to produce an authentic looking, realistic “wood burning” flame effect, Dimplex’s patented flame technology has been bringing visual and physical warmth to consumers since 1991. Dimplex currently holds over 30 patents protecting their intellectual property with several pending and more being submitted every year. Their team of pioneering engineers and designers continually strive to enhance the electric fireplace experience, solidifying them as the premier manufacturer in the industry. Such examples of these award-winning innovations include the Comfort$aver ceramic heater, CONNEX smart heaters as well as Opti-Myst, Opti-V and Multi-Fire XD flame technologies. With a family of products that range from complete mantel packages and TV/media consoles, to log sets and fireplace inserts, and even freestanding electric stoves and wall heaters, Dimplex offers am expansive family of products that all offer the same high level of quality and craftsmanship that has become synonymous with their brand.
What Makes Dimplex Standout?
- In-house Research & Development team backed by the Glen Dimplex Group – World’s largest manufacturer of electric heating products
- Dedicated on-site safety laboratory for UL/CSA certification standards
- Specially designed Heat Loss & Air Flow Visualization Chambers allow for testing of products in controlled environments that replicate the various means of heat loss scenarios as it applies to consumer homes, offices and businesses
- Design professionals closely watch trends and changing functional needs to ensure products represent the current demands of consumers
- Innovative designs in both contemporary and traditional designs to appeal to mass market consumers
- Highest level of quality control guarantees customer satisfaction with delivered product
- Dedicated trilingual support ensures customers are taken care of – service, parts, & troubleshooting
Dimplex’s Builder line gives builders, contractors, developers and architects access to the premier offerings of the Dimplex electric fireplace products. READ MORE +
Speak to the demands of your clients and offer them the safe, economic & life-like flame benefits of an electric fireplace insert or firebox. Electric fireplaces are the ideal solution for zoning and code restrictions in single family homes, high rises, condominiums, apartments and multi-use dwellings. Electric fireplaces require no special venting, or plumbing, and simply make use of a standard electric wall outlet or 120/220V wiring.
- Special volume pricing opportunities
- Designated Sales & Design Specialist to assist with your project
- Access to full product line – Fireboxes, Log Sets, Wall Mount & Mantel Packages
- Best in class product warranties backed by unsurpassed service
Dimplex Electric Fireplace Categories
With multiple manufacturers and brands of electric fireplaces available in the market, what makes Dimplex the #1 choice in quality, realism and design? READ MORE +
With a dedicated in-house Research & Development team, Dimplex has made a commitment to continually improve, enhance and create the most believable artificial flame technology available to consumers. Dimplex produces life-like realism in a 3D flame effect. Here are several reasons why Dimplex is the #1 choice of consumers for electric fireplace technology.
Energy Efficient Supplemental Heat.
All products are quality and efficiency tested in a controlled Heat Loss & Airflow Visualization Chamber to ensure heating performance is adequate across various scenarios. As supplemental heat sources, all units are designed to help maintain a comfortable temperature within your room, without the need to raise your whole-home thermostat.
- Standard fan-forced heaters rated to warm areas up to 400 Sq. Ft.
- Energy efficient, Comfort$aver ceramic heaters warm areas up to 1,000 Sq. Ft.
- Direct wired (240V) fireplaces can improve heat output for heating of 400-800 Sq. Ft.
Innovative Design & Quality Control
In-house designers and engineers work together to create furnishings that speak to design trends that represent traditional, contemporary and transitional aesthetics.
- Quality, furniture grade finishing’s – Durable, cabinet quality wood veneers & hand applied finishes
- Wide variety of paint and stain finishes to complement your décor
- Innovative materials replicate the look of stone, rock, & solid wood
Dimplex Electric Fireplaces
Need Help Deciding?
Talk with a Fireplace Expert
1.866.966.1122 | Live Chat
*Electricity rates vary depending on location. For comparison; gas fireplace manufacturers regularly advertise running costs of 17¢/hr.