Today's Electric Fireplaces and Heaters come in a variety of sizes and designs with varying heating capabilities. Let us help you find the perfect heating solution for your home. Take a moment to explore our interactive house to learn about the different types of electric heaters and fireplaces we offer. Why buy from Electric Fireplaces Direct?
Electric Fireplace TV & Media Consoles
Maximize your space by combining an entertainment center, TV stand, and fireplace into one. Our electric fireplace media consoles stays cool to the touch and don't require venting. Best of all, you simply plug in the unit and get both instant zone heating (for up to 400 Sq. Ft.) and entertainment! If you're looking for one spectacular piece of furniture to anchor your media room, look no further than a new electric fireplace TV and media console.
- Quality furniture-grade mantel construction
- Integrated wire management channels
- Realistic flame effect and ember bed
- Operable with or without heat for year-round enjoyment
Electric Fireplace Mantel Packages
Plug in any of our ready-made, furniture-grade electric fireplace mantels and enjoy the beauty of a fireplace in any room of the house. You'll be amazed by the detail of the wood, the realistic look of the flames, and the vast choice of traditional, contemporary, corner and rolling mantel packages we offer. Many units come with a remote control, some with a built-in air purifier, but all units come fast and free shipping.
- Operable with/without heat – 4 season enjoyment
- Cost efficient
- Supplemental heat for zoned heating
- Quality, furniture-grade construction
Wall Mount Electric Fireplaces
Clean lines in brushed stainless steel, chrome, gun metal, stone, wood, or mirrored glass finishes will add drama and warmth to any room in your home. While our superior selection includes wall-mounted fireplaces with traditional looking logs, many boast unique flamebeds of glass, rocks or a choice of decorative fill. Each wall-mount model operates with or without the thermostat controlled fan-forced heater so you can take pleasure in the dancing flames year-round. All units plug into a standard 120V outlet making installation a breeze.
- Modern & contemporary styling
- Supplemental heat for up to 400 sq. ft.
- Thermostat controlled fan-forced heater
- Included remote control for convenience
Electric Fireplace Inserts
Get ready to use your fireplace again! Our electric fireplace inserts come in two varieties, depending on your needs. Electric log inserts are easy to install and are an ideal replacement for traditional wood burning or gas fireplaces. Alternatively, we also offer electric fireboxes which can be used for built-in or plug-in installations. Instead of the coldness of that empty fireplace, enjoy the actual and visual warmth of a beautiful, clean, safe, cost-efficient fire with the push of a button.
- Sizes to fit most any fireplace
- Easily replaces existing wood & gas fireplaces
- Realistic flame effects & log set
- Remote control for easy operation
Free Standing Electric Stoves
Forget about costly gas lines, chimneys, and maintenance. Never worry about sparks, smoke or soot. No need to haul wood or clean ashes. 100% energy-efficient electric stoves provide supplemental heat for between 400 and 600 sq. ft., depending on the model. Cost-efficient at just pennies an hour to operate, they are a beautiful and economic zone heating solution. Whether you need to take the chill off a room or just love watching the soothing flame effect, you'll appreciate the inviting comfort of an electric fireplace.
- Both traditional & contemporary designs
- Realistic fire effect
- Supplemental heat between 400 - 600 sq. ft.
- Little to no assembly – just plug in
Infrared Heaters & Infrared Fireplaces
Infrared Heaters and Infrared Fireplaces are the perfect solution for providing powerful supplemental heat for larger rooms – up to 1,000 sq. ft. The quartz infrared heating technology creates a soft, moist heat while maintaining a cool-to-the-touch surface, making it safe for use around both children and pets. Infrared heaters are incredibly effective and cost efficient at just 12¢ to 14¢ per hour to operate. An infrared heater is simple to set up – just plug it into a standard 120V household outlet – and is light enough to easily move from room to room.
- Supplemental heat for up to 1,000 sq. ft.
- Instant, portable heat warms any room at the push of a button
- Inexpensive to operate – Reduces overall heating costs
- Just plug it into a standard 120V household outlet
For the garage, workshop, and basement, you need tough, rugged, high-performance heaters to make the rooms as work-ready as you are. Whether you want a heater that mounts to your wall or moves where you do, here you'll find a variety of heavy-duty, fan-forced electric heaters that really pack a punch. And they're safe and odor-free.
- Save money & energy
- Durable construction for the toughest of jobs
- Safe, instant heat for any work environment
- Options for plug-in or hard wire installation