Safer Socket is a preventative device that protects your home and loved ones from the hidden dangers of an electrical fire that can be started from overheated wall sockets & plugs. Home wiring isn't all the same. Depending on the age of your home and the size of your breaker you may be at risk for potential electrical damage. Safer Socket continuously monitors the internal temperature of the plug and automatically turns it off if overheating begins to occur, preventing a potential fire before it can happen.
- Slim Compact Design
- Easy-to-read indicator light shows you're protected
- Continually monitors the internal temperature of your plug
- Offers peace of mind protection
- Easy installation - simply plug it in