Our infrared heaters provide powerful supplemental heat for 600 to 1,000 sq. ft. Each portable infrared heater is inexpensive to operate (only 12¢ to 14¢ per hour), allowing you to lower your central thermostat and reduce overall heating costs. A quartz infrared heater provides soft, moist heat and stays cool to the touch, so it is safe to operate around children and pets. Many of our electric infrared heaters even feature a safety thermal cutoff switch. An infrared heater is simple to set up – just plug it into a standard 120V household outlet – and is light enough to easily move from room to room. Each model features an attractive yet durable finish and whisper-quiet fan.
Infrared Heater Features:
- Warms 600 to 1,000 sq. ft. quickly and evenly
- Instant, portable heat warms any room at the push of a button
- Inexpensive to operate – Reduces overall heating costs
- UL listed and safe to touch for kids and pets
- Just plug it into a standard 120V household outlet
Need Help Deciding?
Talk with a Fireplace Expert
1.866.966.1122 | Live Chat
*Electricity rates vary depending on location. For comparison; gas fireplace manufacturers regularly advertise running costs of 17¢/hr.